You can see that I did some graphite surgery on the little Beastie above. You can compare the difference between the above drawing and the previous drawing below. I felt that the eyes on stalks were inappropriate for his bulky appearance, so I snipped off the stalks and grafted in some toady eyes. I also did a little fine-tuning here and there.
I plan to keep producing these little Beasties until I have enough to make up a Beastie sketchbook. I hope to have a book completed by the fall. Check back anytime to monitor my progress.
Check back in two or three days for the next Beastie, which appears to be a horned stepchild of the box crab, with ping pong ball eyes. Nasty looking creature.