Thursday, February 14, 2013

Monster Safari Intro Page

As I press on toward the finish line, here's the introductory page to my Monster Safari kids' book.

This little creature is a fitting image for the intro page because my initial sketch of this little guy was what turned into my Monster Safari book. He was a character that I penciled out several years ago as part of the initial sketches for an online game. I used him for the initial monster character for this book, then added 11 more. Here's the initial sketch that I did for the online game: http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1517037313888825393#editor/target=post;postID=6194046565805754604 

The entire book up to this point, including all 12 monsters, is all here on my blog.
Next I'll be working on the front and back cover art, and I'll post it in a few days, as soon as I'm finished with it. 

Have you seen my other blog, The Trowbridge Chronicles?

1 comment: