Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Sermon Sketch

Like many illustrators, I carry some paper in my back pocket in case I find someone sketchable during the Sunday sermon. This is our friend, Tracy, who sat still, absorbed in the sermon, unaware that her image was being captured for all the world to see.

Tracy is a talented artist. Check out her children's book titles, Kaila's Garden, I Wish I Was an Animal, I Wish I Were a Princess, and Exploring Careers in Art, at Lulu. com  http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?fListingClass=0&fSearch=Tracy+Fortune

We've had a lot of good times, especially Mexican lunches, with Tracy and her husband, my buddy, Darrell Fortune. Darrell is the founder and host of Northwest Convergence Zone, a podcast that features Pacific Northwest as well as nationally known musicians and comedians.

No comments:

Post a Comment